Soulsborne SL1/BL4 Guidelines
Roles are obtainable for all Soulsborne games. Click the list below to go to the different game guidelines (or Index).
Please remember to check necessary global requirements (e.g. recording for a legend run). Read the Index page.
BB - BL4 Requirements
For BL4 Good Hunter we require all bosses to be defeated with screenshots/videos of the following:
- Every Boss lamp
- Video of Moon Presence kill / Screenshot of your player character waking up in the Clinic (NG+) with 230k blood echoes.
- It is recommendable, because of this, to start the final fight with 0 blood echoes (preventing problems in the remote case you are able to one-shot it all).
BB - BL4 Resources
Video by ymfah showing tricks, routing and where to find upgrade materials.
Easy Chalice Gems.
Parallax’s Opinions on Bosses During BL4 NG+6:
Acceptable BL4 Great One Criteria
- BL4 NG+6
- BL4 +0 Weapons
- BL4 Fist only
- BL4 Torch only
- BL4 No Rolling/Quickstepping/Blocking/Beast Blood Pellets
- Parrying is allowed, especially versus Gehrman.
- BL4 Perma-Death
- BL4 No Hit run & Any%
- BL4 Blindfolded
- Not allowed to see the screen, you need a clear webcam stream to prove.
BL4 Great One Banned Equipment
- Chalice Dungeon gems or Runes in base NG. They’re too strong.
- Beast Blood Pellets on any Great One run. (Allowed on permadeath, no-hit, and NG+6 no sprint.)
- Damaging consumables are not allowed on any low damage run.